ReactJS questions

Back in the old version of 000, my site was deleted a few times since I don’t check my emails very often.

I updated regularly around the times they were taken down, so I think the issue was the traffic, or the fact I was using ReactJS, and the bots used to check for blank sites didn’t realize my site wasn’t actually blank.

Anyways, getting to the point, I replaced the homepage with a bunch of random stuff, thinking, “there’s no way the bots will miss this!”, which solved my issue. Now I’m wondering if this was the issue, and if so, if this issue has been addressed in the new version of the site.

I’d like to replace this homepage with react code, but I don’t want to do so if I have to deal repeatedly setting up the site (again).

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

The bots search for visible content, so if you don’t have anything other than a blank page they will suspend it. I suggest using your code and putting some form of text in the index.html file if you can.

Thank you for responding.

Will comments suffice? Also, is there any documentation on the bots with in depth requirements/expectations? (Such as minimum comment requirement, if this is allowed)

There just needs to be a body section in an index.html file. Just create the index.html file and out something in there, no code required, just text. Then your site will not be suspended.

I’m thinking maybe it wasn’t a bot issue then, as the index would have looked something like

[code]<!doctype html>

Chimmy Cham
[/code]

I’ll just assume it was due to traffic then? Thanks again for your help, I’ll try it and see what happens.