Recoverable fatal error

hola. Tengo alojado un blog wordpress en 000webhost y de repente ha dejado de funcionar. No puedo entrar a la web ni al dashboard de wordpress.
No se si ha sido tras la última actualización de wordpress o por otro motivo.
He probado desactivando los PLUGINS, el TEMA, y he probado a volver a subir via FTP las carpetas de wordpress: wpadmin y wpincludes. Nada funciona. El error que da es: Recoverable fatal error : Object of class WP_Error could not be converted to string in /storage/ssd2/044/5157044/public_html/wp-includes/default-constants.php on line 139

Did you install any new plugin/theme recently?

No, 1 month ago I did last change. Only thing was the last automatic update from wordpress but it was on midle of december.

Try again now? :slight_smile:

I have tried uploading by FTP 2 diferent versions of wordpress and doesn´t work. Any suggestions? Must I rebuild my site completly?

I’d suggest you search google for that error

well, I have deleted my site, installing again wordpress… I were building my site again, and suddenly the web doesn´t work. 000website CPANEL says that all is ok again but the web doesnn´t work and wordpress dashboard doesn´t work too.

Is there a way to know if there is a host problem or similar with my site? I would know it before change the host

Probably just wait for an hour (you may be rate limited)

Your site seems good here :slight_smile:

If you face any more issues get back in touch!

yes, thank you. it now works good. the only thing I didn´t discover what made my old site break and go down. I had to rebuilding enterly.

thanks