Reduce inode usage quota

hello people!
I have a website [https://newavtar.website]. i am facing issue with the ftp server. wordpress is showing error whenever i am trying to add any plugin or update them.

Error is:
Installation failed: Unable to locate WordPress content directory (wp-content)

I am not able to add new post or product to woocommerse. I found that i have reached the inode usage quota limit.
is there is any link between those errors and inode usage? if there is any, then how can i reduce inode usage. Or there is any other issue which is causing errors.

Maybe deleted unused images?

1 Like

Try reducing the number of plugins or images or posts from your wordpress site.

1 Like

is there is any plugin which can automate this task for me, like it can delete old media in regular interval? or i will have to do it manually

Well a cache plugin can like w3 total cache or wp fastest cache can solve it but after installing them your wordpress site might stop working but you can try to install one of them and clear cache if your site doesn’t load after installing them then simply delete it’s directory from wp-content/plugins/

1 Like

i have deleted more than 200 old post from my website, each of them are having at least 1 photo in them. But cpanel statics is still showing that my inode usage is 100%. Do i need to delete more of those post or i need to do something else.

Are you able to upload more files in your file manager or wordpress without any error?

i tried to upload an image and i found this error

Missing a temporary folder.