Register & Login Form Using WYSIWYG Website Builder

Hello, this is the only and final thing I really want for my website. A register form and login form script or whatever it may be for users to be able to register into my website. I’m currently using a WYSIWYG Website Builder 8 which I bought and I’m very happy with, but I can’t get the part with the mysql databases and such. Please if someone who knows about this matter could help me I’d appreciate this so much. Thanks.

Short: How to make a register and login system using mysql and integrate it into WYSIWYG website builder 8 - If there’s an easier way please let me know.

Thanks.

I’LL PROVIDE ANY EXTRA INFORMATION AS NEEDED Screenshots, Details, Etc.

----------bump-----------

I got nothing on top of my head for this Shigo. Have you found any luck so far?

Probably worth asking the support team of that WYSIWYG website builder you are using.

This is only for version 9 but there is a CMS extension which has a user manager plugin. Have you tried that? - http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/cms_plugins.html

I guess I’ll have to try that or wait for a new answer.

Nothing :c unfortunately. But thanks for your reply! :slight_smile:

I’ll look into it, also… Do you know how to make a form with mysql? I seem to have huge problems with it, the WYSIWYG 9 builder I bought has the form creation ability, but my problem is setting up the database :S

cpanel has 1 click database restore. phpmyadmin also has an import ability. Try phpMyadmin and repost your errors here. “Having problems” is just 2 vague