Set up email with own domain

Hello
This is my first time working with domains and hosts, reason cause i am a little bit confused about this.

I own a domain and i would like to use it to have my own mail accounts name@mydomain.com. I purchased the domain with enom and im working the host with you, but honestly i dont know what steps can i follow to set up those mail accounts.

In advance thank you so much for any help or suggestions you can bring.

Best regards

Hello!

You can use ZOHO. They have free email hosting for up to 25 email inboxes. It’s a pretty good deal. We use it for our company. Your can signup here: https://zoho.com. All you do is add some CNAME records and MX records. It tells us how to add them.

Best of Luck!

Two other tutorials that may be of use to you now :slight_smile:

If you have any issues with this tutorial don’t hesitate to comment below with them.

Thank you so much.

Zoho looks a nice option by now, i will try it.

Regards.

I’m trying to get up the mx record for my domain as well.

The set MX record option is available in the 000webhost.com control panel; first find a service that is compatible.

It did not take us long to setup Zoho. I would suggest to go through a hosting provider and set the CNAME for the main domain and www to your 000webhostapp.com website. This way, you have full access to the MX records without setting the nameservers to point to 000webhost.

Best of Luck!

Austin

1 Like

im at the same problem, tryed improvmx and fordwardemail and none of them works as it needs a txt in dns config. Zoho works but dont forward to a gmail account, only to a zoho account, is there an alternative??

Which problem are you facing?

If you retain DNS control at your domain registrar you can add a TXT record easily :slight_smile:
Let me know your 000webhostapp URL, custom domain and we can work from there :slight_smile:

i have a .com.ar, so i use nic.ar, it only lets me delegate.
i tryed the Manage dns zone in the dashboard (i guess it’s done there, but cant access without upgrading)
https://meptronic000webhost.000webhostapp.com/

This topic was automatically closed after 4 days. New replies are no longer allowed.