Setting up a website problem

Hi,

Would someone be able to help me with setting up this website? Basically what values do I put in the boxes? I get an error saying that the tmp path is not writable to the webserver. Should I be using localhost as the database?

I don’t have any IT support where I work so any help would be great. At the moment it’s a 000webhost install.

Picture attached.

You can make your database from 000webhost.com and > Manage Database

Thanks. Should the DB host be “localhost” or something else? Also, I get an error when I click install saying that the tmp path is not writable to the webserver. Is there another path I should be using instead?

Thank you!

Should the DB host be “localhost” or something else?

Only localhost is available :slight_smile:

Also, I get an error when I click install saying that the tmp path is not writable to the webserver.

Copy the whole path from the right next upper input textbox and replace /public_html/ with /tmp/

Thanks for this, I now get error 001 “connection refused”. Any ideas on what this could be caused by? Thanks so much for your help

Are you copying the newly created database name / user from 000webhost.com

i.e. id123456_user id123456_database ##password##

Try 127.0.0.1 // localhost

I’ve done what you suggest but the error “connection refused” still comes up. I think the script creates the relevant databse during the install - does 000webhost allow this or do I have to use the pre-made database shown under the “manage database” tab? That might be the issue…

You make the database yourself via Manage Database.
Script won’t be able to create the database, not sure of any scripts that do that - the norm is the give database details on the installer or via a configuration file before running an installer.

Thanks. I’ve contacted the software designer and was wondering, does the user that 000webhost creates have write permissions on the mysql database?

I’ve turned on error reporting in php and when I click install I now get the following : “Fatal error: Class ‘Twig_Loader_Filesystem’ not found in /home/vol3_8/epizy.com/epiz_22534042/htdocs/rogo/classes/render.class.php on line 47”.

Any ideas?