Several obstacles when creating a website

I signed up and started making a site. I decided to go for a Wordpress site. Soon when only trying to figure things out with hardly any significant actions or traffic I got the Wordpress installation page again. This appear to be a familiar problem. See: Wordpress installation page suddenly appears

I then deleted that site and wanted to try one using Zyro but when I use the same name for my site again I get the message it is already in use.

Not really because I deleted it. When I go to that previously working site URL I receive the message the site has been deleted. Apparently the site name is still not released to be used again. I could understand if it wouldn’t be available too soon for other accounts but for the account deleting the earlier instance of that site that particular name should remain instantly available to be used again.

Surely that’s a reasonable expectation.

How can I use that same site name again for a new attempt to create a site.

And is there any news on that Wordpress problem? With it becoming unavailable after such a minimal use it basically has become unusable.

Thanks in advance.

Deleted subdomains can never be used again.
Simply use alternative naming.

On the WP front you can upgrade or use alternative hosting.

This topic was automatically closed after 2 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.