Should use open source to build website

Hi everybody
I want to create a website but I do not know whether I should use that open source to create my website? Use open source to make web good? Who has used open source to create a site that can give me feedback?

https://sonnerie123.mobi/

Thank you!

Opensource as such as?

If you are new to making websites you maybe just want to start with a easy to use CMS to make your site appealing to visitors then work on web design yourself or hire a designer possibly.

1 Like

There are several advantages in my opinion to using open source CMS to creating your website, one of the biggest advantages is usually open source CMS it’s free or can be purchased for very little money. Another advantage of an open source CMS it is very easy to find one that will run on Linux since most open source is written for Linux and Windows.

It sounds like you are new just like me to the great hobby of website design. Well, the only advice, I can give you is to download a CMS like WordPress and watch tutorial videos on YouTube on website design. I have linked a few of my favorites. Make a Custom Website with WordPress - Elementor Page Builder! How To Make A Website For Free 2018 | Beginners Elementor Pro | All The Elements Explained

1 Like