Single hosting park domain in 000web host?

HI my page najlepszykantorgdansk,pl host by 000 web host, now i buy SINGLE HOSTING in HOSTINGER and host ask me : set up domain Do you have a registered domain name? when i click najlepszykantorgdansk,pl page tell my domain/subdomain is already use. whats now ???

@kamyk83ag

That’s because your domain is already parked at 000webhost.
To solve your issue:-
1)First login to your 000webhost account and unpark domain.
2)Now login to your domain dns and update hostinger nameservers.
3)After successful propagation of nameservers, then you park your domain at hostinger.

1 Like

How i can unpark domain at 000webhost ? Where ?

@kamyk83ag Log in to your 000webhost account >> Set Web Address >> Manage >> Unlink

Then hit “delete” to completely unpark.

OK Thank you …I unlink and delete my domain in 000webhost and a change in https://panel.home.pl server names on ns1.hostinger.com and ns2.hostinger.com and now ? I must wait 30 hours ??

@kamyk83ag Nameservers are,
ns1.hostinger.com
ns2.hostinger.com
ns3.hostinger.com
ns4.hostinger.com

yes after updating these four name sever on your domain dns,you should wait for sometime till the nameservers get propagated.
You can check dns propagation details via any domain dns checker.

Domain dns checker - https://check.dns.pl/test/b5ee160b2f1743a9
Its possible is don’t working still ??? Do you have a registered domain name? when i click najlepszykantorgdansk.pl page tell my domain/subdomain is already use ?

Please help me :frowning: my page is not park in hostinger, why my page working today ?

Can you screenshot the issue please and thank you in advance.

I now what is problem now i have old free account in hostinger.pl , now i buy single hosting but new account on hostinger and i cannot park my domain najlepszykantorgdansk.pl to single hosting becouse he say domain/subdomain is already use … how i can unpark my domain from old free account in hostinger…

Are you able to access the free account?

Have you tried Hostinger live chat?

I have access to free account , no i dont try live chat , my english is very poor , if i delete free account , domain is unpark ?

IMG_0142

Its my free account old

ITS MY NEW ACCOUNT BUY SINGLE HOSTING

I deactivate my old free account and acctive my domain to new account :slight_smile:
But new account sey me the name server ns1.hostinger.pl ns2.hostinger.pl, ns3.hostinger.pl and ns4.hostinger.pl it’s .pl is good ??? not .com ???

Yes use whatever Hostinger site suggests.

OK , i replace name server
ns1.hostinger.com
ns2.hostinger.com
ns3.hostinger.com
ns4.hostinger.com
to new name server :
ns1.hostinger.pl
ns2.hostinger.pl
ns3.hostinger.pl
ns4.hostinger.pl

and now im wait for the replace server name, i hope toomoroow evrything is working, now my site is working but i canot change anything in zyro bulding becouse change is not working at my site.
Thank you now and im wait …

1 Like

Ewrything working now !!! :slight_smile::slight_smile::slight_smile:
Thank all for help me :slight_smile:

2 Likes