Slow loading website is to slow loading

thanks for solving the server maintenance issues but my website is to slow loading

Are you using mySQL on your page?

yes with wordpress
it was running great before you done the maintenance for the servers
http://lebanonweatherinfo.com/

i am getting this now after long loading
Network Error (tcp_error)

A communication error occurred: ""
The Web Server may be down, too busy, or experiencing other problems preventing it from responding to requests. You may wish to try again at a later time.

For assistance, contact your network support team

We are adding a small install to mySQL servers, that’s why, if you have mySQL on your website, your website may load slowly, also I see that this is an ogero warning? It always says that when it cannot reach the website :slight_smile:

Ok thanks hope it will be solved soon … because other website are loading normally and fast … while mine stucks when refreshed …sometimes it opens and when it takes too long it makes an error

Warning: mysqli_query(): MySQL server has gone away in /storage/h6/127/812127/public_html/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 830

Warning: mysqli_query(): Error reading result set’s header in /storage/h6/127/812127/public_html/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 830
Error establishing a database connection

@lwi No errors now,Website loads fine

Warning: mysqli_query(): MySQL server has gone away in /storage/h6/127/812127/public_html/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 830

Warning: mysqli_query(): Error reading result set’s header in /storage/h6/127/812127/public_html/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 830

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /storage/h6/127/812127/public_html/wp-includes/wp-db.php:830) in /storage/h6/127/812127/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3760
Error establishing a database connection

@lwi Press CTRL+F5 and then try again.

loading and loading then giving error
A communication error occurred: ""
The Web Server may be down, too busy, or experiencing other problems preventing it from responding to requests. You may wish to try again at a later time.