Social Login Users

Some users of 000webhost will be affected when trying to log into their 000webhost.com account if they’ve previously linked Facebook/Google social login against their account, we can manually remove the link and allow users once again to login using email/password - you must get in touch with us for this to happen however.

Likely image to appear to affected users when trying to login:

If you are affected by issues when logging into your 000webhost.com account please post your 000webhostapp URL here or your email if you are comfortable doing so but if you just list your 000webhostapp URL we can go from there.

2 Likes

I’m affected from this… My site is:
Mistermax80.000webhostapp

Thanks
Massimo

Profile was successfully unlinked from Social Login. Password reset link was sent to your email @Mistermax80

mhsheikh.000webhostapp.com

Thanks
Haris Sheikh

Unlinked as per topic 162357

myl1.000webhostapp.com

Thanks

Profile was successfully unlinked from Social Login. Password reset link was sent to your email @dar

weddingdresskazantip.000webhostapp

Thanks

Welcome @gavrilcbwd78
Профиль был успешно удалён. Ссылка для сброса пароля была отправлена на ваш электронный адрес

gdshared.000webhostapp.com

Profile was successfully unlinked from Social Login. Password reset link was sent to your email

1 Like

Estoy afectado por esto … Mi sitio es:
Overdrive.whebhostapp.com

That site you’ve listed isn’t using social login.
It also is using a different email address compared to the one you’ve signed up to the forum with.

@Esaul18

Profile was successfully unlinked from Social Login. Password reset link was sent to your email
@Esaul18 for the mail you use for the forum.
Like I said the previous URL you’ve posted is not related to the same email address you’ve signed up with though

https://bebedahora.000webhostapp.com not working for social login

Welcome @bebedahora

Can you unlink my account too please? I removed it from Google and changed my password, but it asked for social login. The site is deleted so no URL. The email is the same as on this forum.

The site was really useful by the way. Thanks and I’ll consider you if I ever need hosting.

I have successfully unlinked your account from Google, a password reset email has been sent

please unlink my email id also: viswanath.it@act.edu.in

1 Like

Profile was successfully unlinked from Social Login. Password reset link was sent to your email viswanath.it@act.edu.in