Something wrong with my domain

Hi, I own a domain ???.com It was host at 000webhost and I didn’t bother with it for a while. I’m the still owner of this domain. I don’t see it anymore in my domain and if I try to re-park it I get the message This domain is already in use. It seem to point to a different site, some kind of books store. To be sure It was ok I replace the DNS server name to the original host and the site change. But when I replace to ns01.000webhost and ns02.000webhost I get back the books store site.

How can I re-park my domain to your hosting?

Thank’s

Robert.

Sorry, I forgot my domain is adieupatron.com

Thank’s again.

Robert.

It is indeed associated to hload@keromail.com

How is it possible?
I’m the owner and when I change the DNS SERVER NAME I made it point somewhere else and it work.

How can I fix it?

Eventually I would like to go Premium, is it possible to make it SSL? or do I have to go Business.

Another question, at the end of the registration of my domain how could I change the registrar to another one? ex. Hostinger

Thank’s

Robert

Hi try parking it now :slight_smile:

1 Like

If you go premium and have a custom domain Hostinger will provide SSL for free, at the end of your domain registration with your current register, before it expires you can transfer for the price of a yearly fee which will count as the next year of registration.

1 Like

I’ve linked adieupatron.com to your gmail 000webhost account.

1 Like

Thank you for your help.

Right now I want to make few tests and I will upgrade when I know exactly what I will do with this domain.

Robert.

1 Like