Subí mi aplicacion e inicia lapáginapero cuando va a consultar la base de datos no trae los datos. Copio el query que genera la página y lo ejecuto dentro de phpmyadmin y si trae el registro. Serán permisos?

Subí mi aplicacion e inicia lapáginapero cuando va a consultar la base de datos no trae los datos. Copio el query que genera la página y lo ejecuto dentro de phpmyadmin y si trae el registro. Serán permisos?

Otra página que tambien consulta la base de datos me dio este error:
Error: access violation: 1044 Access denied for user ‘id2179606_susy’@’%’ to database ‘id2179606_dbmaple’ in /storage/ssd1/606/2179606/public_html/maple/Producc/opcionProd.php:9 Stack trace: #0 /storage/ssd1/606/2179606/public_html/maple/Producc/opcionProd.php(9): PDOStatement->execute() #1 {main} thrown in /storage/ssd1/606/2179606/public_html/maple/Producc/opcionProd.php on line 9.

Es el mismo usuario y password con que entro por phpMyAdmin.

Hi @jaime.jaramillo!

1044 Access denied for user ‘id2179606_susy’@’%’ to database ‘id2179606_dbmaple’

1. Please recheck your username and password.
  2. Also note that free hosing does not offer root access to MySQL databases.
  3. Also, use localhost as MySQL host.

I am using localhost as mySql host, and also using the username and password than works with phpMyAdmin.
At point 2, maybe is you telling mi that the free hosting doesn’t work with MySQL databases?

You can have 2 databases on free hosting.

At point 2, maybe is you telling mi that the free hosting doesn’t work with MySQL databases?

Yes it does, only you have no root access to it. I mean, you don’t have access to anything else outside your DB name and MySQL commands.

1044 Access denied for user ‘id2179606_susy’@’%’ to database ‘id2179606_dbmaple’

This error strongly means your database credentials are incorrect. Or that something else is incorrect…

1. How many databases do you have?
  2. How many accounts do you have?
  3. Are you trying to access the database from an account with the website from another?

@jaime.jaramillo can you confirm your website address please?

How can I have access to my database ‘id2179606_dbmaple’, user ‘id2179606_susy’, from my application??
Thanks

I can reach the database from phpMyAdmin

@jaime.jaramillo can you confirm your website address please?

@jaime.jaramillo Please post the website address.

This is what i am trying work with: https://jjjp.000webhostapp.com/
I would like to work with the website address I just bought from you: redjjp.xyz
How can I do that?
Thanks

Is your database created on another account than the one on which jjjp.000webhostapp.com is hosted?

I would like to work with the website address I just bought from you: redjjp.xyz

1. Please go to Hostinger cPanel, at Name Servers section, delete all NameServers and add the following ones instead:

NS01.000WEBHOST.COM
    NS02.000WEBHOST.COM

2. Go to 000webhost cPanel > Set web address > Add domain > Park domain > redjjp.xyz

3. Wait for Name Servers.

When I just get login ,I can’t see any Cpanel word or link

Go to https://cpanel.hostinger.com/ > Domains

Doesn’t allow add NS01.000WEBHOST.COM, nor NS02.000WEBHOST.COM
I added and prked redjjp.xyz
It’s saying “Waiting for nameservers”…

Hmm… @jaime.jaramillo

1. Go to Hostinger cPanel, at DNS section

2. Add the following CNAME records:

redjjp.xyz -> jjjp.000webhostapp.com
    www -> jjjp.000webhostapp.com

3. Go to 000webhost cPanel > Set web address and remove redjjp.xyz (if you can)

4. Go to 000webhost cPanel > Set web address > Add domain > Point domain > redjjp.xyz and try it until it gets pointed. Try it from 5 to 5 minutes.

1 Like

The only place I found link to DNS is in PARK DOMAIN:
" … they are configured to point to our DNS name servers -…”
By clicking that it goes to a page: https://www.000webhost.com/forum/t/changing-name-servers/27817
which tells: “ Oops! That page doesn’t exist or is private.”

I am now at DNS Zone. The only action is RESET To DEFAULTS.
Should I do that?

The only place I found link to DNS is in PARK DOMAIN:

I have no idea what is that…

By clicking that it goes to a page: https://www.000webhost.com/forum/t/changing-name-servers/27817
which tells: “ Oops! That page doesn’t exist or is private.”

That page has been deleted by admin.

I am now at DNS Zone. The only action is RESET To DEFAULTS.

On Hostinger cPanel? If yes please do so. After that follow the steps I have provided to you here.

@Infinity, you bought a paid plan from Hostinger. Please, is there anything I am missing here? :confused: