Testing 123 page displayed instead of site

on my site page https://eswebdesign.000webhostapp.com/
it shows the testing 123 message

please help

is this normal?

Hi @amigo !

This is a known issue and admins are working on fixing it. Please be patient and try again after a while.

We are sorry for inconvenience :sweat:

Hi @amigo!

As far as I know, this issue can be overcome if you upload an index.php file to your website.

In other words, just upload your website through File Manager or a FTP client and it should work fine.

Please do reply the results, as I am not sure if this is going to fully work.

I re-uploaded the db, and the site via file manager. I now get this:

The website encountered an unexpected error. Please try again later.

InvalidArgumentException: Class “\Drupal\system\Controller\Http4xxController” does not exist. in Drupal\Core\DependencyInjection\ClassResolver->getInstanceFromDefinition() (line 24 of core/lib/Drupal/Core/DependencyInjection/ClassResolver.php).

Please lower your PHP version and try again: 000webhost cPanel > Settings > General > Change PHP version > 5.6

My site was built on php 7.1.5

I have just tried 5.6 7.0 and 7.1 on your sever and I still get the same message every time

If you have your website DB and your files backed up (on your local PC), go to your cPanel>Settings>General and hit Reset Website

Ok, then change your PHP back to 7.1

just to clarify change to 7.1 on your settings page?

Uhm… yes…

But can the PHP be changed from Drupal configuration? (I have never used Drupal)

dunno, ive uploaded two drupal sites before no problem. Don’t understand?

I think I know what the problem is.

Please create a new PHP script in /public_html and name it testx.php with this content:

<?php

print(phpinfo());

?>

Browse the script and reply what PHP version is being used.

It says 7.1.6

I thought it was 7.1.5

Then this is the main problem.

Our PHP version is not compatible with the one on which Drupal was set up.

I think reading this topic would shed some lights. Maybe help you resolve the problem… :slight_smile: