Testing new feature to remove website sleeping

Sure @Ayu. If they will allow us to choose between sleeping mode and mining mode that would be a blessing. An alert to the users seems a pretty decent idea. I hope it will be customizable so that we can add our custom message with the alert.

1 Like

Hey,

Sure mining mode will be optional. Users will be able to choose whether they want their websites to mine or to sleep :slight_smile: More info on the functionality is here: https://www.hostinger.com/blog/000webhost-cryptocurrency-mining

3 Likes

Hard to follow the rules but we have to follow the rules to make the better community.

for some odd reason i just saw this today but still i want to be a part of the beta if it’s still in beta and thanks
Can I be included in the test list?

hey, sure!

We are still putting final touches to the feature and will be launching alpha testing soon :wink:

Will keep yall posted

-DJ

5 Likes

I’d like to be included in the test list.

Aye, will drop you a line regarding it soon!

2 Likes

Hey, guys!

I know it was a long wait, but we will be rolling the update for the people who were included in the alpha testing :wink: I would like to ask everyone of you to check your account settings today and test the new functionality. Once you do that, please drop me a line with your feedback :slight_smile:

2 Likes

oh great finally i thought you forgot about it

1 Like

haha, no way :slight_smile: :pray:

2 Likes

i can’t find anything new in the account setting

should be there now :wink:

1 Like

still not here my website name gamehup

Oh I see, your 000webhost email is different from the one you use for 000webhost forum. I will include you in the test account list soon :wink:

1 Like

Can you add me to test it. My mail is anshanandp@gmail.com

1 Like

Sir i waana test this minning mode can you pls tell the way how to acess it.

Sir i want to prevent my site from sleeping. What i have to do?

how can i use this feature ? And when will it available for everyone ?
please reply with sufficiant info…

Soon still in development @daugis will reply when he can.

yes,i know i am no one to suggest you:sleepy:…
but sorry:sweat:. I want to give you a great suggestion which will help us and also help you to get more profit from all hosters.
That is,
you are launching a new feature(Mining) which will prevent our website from sleeping and that mining feature will run for 1 hours as you said.
My suggestion is , if you add one more feature like Mining System for the hoster . i mean, we can also run the miner for our extra income within 23 hours(without sleeping time) and you will pay us for that mining. But where is Your profit ? your profit is, you will take some fees when you give us that payment.
i hope will read it and reply something positive.:grinning: