The Big List Of Common Problems and How To Fix Them

I’m getting pretty tired of answering the same questions over and over so this page will list all the common problems and their solution.

Reply if you spot any question being asked (and answered) a lot that’s not here.

Do not ask a specific question here as I won’t help. This is just a FAQ.

There are 2 other FAQs here as well:
http://www.000webhost.com/forum/customer-assistance/7894-faq-frequent-ask-questions-guide.html (Great for account problems)
http://www.000webhost.com/faq.php (great for general issues)

You account is awaiting verification
Be paitent and wait the required time. Your account will be activated by an admin when they get to it. Posting on the forum will not help anyone

My website is Under Review
Submit a support ticket. Be sure to include your domain.

Is a server down?
There is a 2000 hit per IP, per day. A lot of people can hit this, especially on more complex websites. To test if it’s down or not, use this service: http://downforeveryoneorjustme.com/ If the server is, indeed, down then submit a support ticket.

My account has been suspended due to mass mailing
Submit a support ticket explaining how you think this may have occurred and correct the problem immediately.

My account has been closed due to violation of the Terms of Service
Tough luck. You will not receive any explanation as to why this has happened nor will you have any access to the files or databases previously on your account.

We are upgrading autoinstaller at the moment. We do not have exact date when it will be finished.
As far as I am aware, there are no plans to restore the Autoinstaller on free accounts

Unfortunately account creation failed. Error message has been logged and our staff has been notified. We will attempt to setup your account manually as soon as possible. You will be notified by email once your account will be ready.
Read this: http://www.000webhost.com/forum/faq/12261-account-creation-failed.html

You need to update nameservers to ns01.000webhost.com, ns02.000webhost.com for your domain. This warning will be removed once your domain will start resolving to our server (24-48 hours after nameserver update)

[LIST=1]
[]First, purchase a domain. Be sure the account you have created at 000webhost is just the domain, not www.domain.com or any other variation. Just domain.com.
[
]Now, in your registrars Control Panel find the Name Servers configuration
[]Replace the first 2 entries with ns01.000webhost.com and ns02.000webhost.com
[
]Delete any further entries.
[]Wait 48 hours.
[
]Your domain should now be resolving correctly.
[/LIST]

"We are upgrading autoinstaller at the moment. We do not have exact date when it will be finished.
As far as I am aware, there are no plans to restore the Autoinstaller on free accounts"
The advertising states that "000webhost is the only free webhost to have the Autoinstaller"
Remove it from your advertising and the question won’t be asked.

I can guarantee the autoinstaller will be back up eventually. Not saying when, but its a HUGE feature that was loved when it was working.

Its just, there is so many other things that need to be done before that can be done.

Just out of interest, what comes before sorting out the auto installer?

There is numerous things that need to be done,

. Web Page Updating
. FTP Disconnect issues
. Support response times
. Server expansion

There is so many things that need to be done, but 000webhost is growing way to fast to keep up with them.

This is what it says when I try to access my site

Server #23 is under the DDOS attack (IP Nullrouted)
We have just received a HUGE (over 3GB/s incoming traffic) DDoS attack targeting the Server #23. Our CISCO guard firewall was unable to handle such attack, so one of the server IP address - 31.170.163.90 was disabled (all the rest websites on this server are working fine).

If your website is using this IP (due to unique IP rotation system only 3% websites are using this IP) it will be unavailable for the next 6 hours. As soon attack will subside, this IP address will be enabled and your website will start working again. We thank you for your patience and understanding.

I HAVE BEEN WAITING 2 DAYS.

Server #23 is under the DDOS attack (IP Nullrouted)
We have just received a HUGE (over 3GB/s incoming traffic) DDoS attack targeting the Server #23. Our CISCO guard firewall was unable to handle such attack, so one of the server IP address - 31.170.163.90 was disabled (all the rest websites on this server are working fine).

If your website is using this IP (due to unique IP rotation system only 3% websites are using this IP) it will be unavailable for the next 6 hours. As soon attack will subside, this IP address will be enabled and your website will start working again. We thank you for your patience and understanding.

I HAVE BEEN WAITING 2 DAYS! I HAVE NOTHING BUT PROBLEMS AND ROUND ABOUT ANSWERS ON THIS SO CALLED FREE SITE. I ALSO HAVE PREMIUM ACCOUNTS WHICH I THINK SOMEONE LIKE GODADDY WOULD LOVE.