The page isn't working and i cant navigate it

The web site can’t be navigated & Message appears " HTTP Error 500"

Are you using Wordpress? If so, check out this topic.

https://www.000webhost.com/forum/t/rate-limiting-policy/73635/4

Nope I don’t use word press

I see. The server issue from last night has since been resolved, so this could be an issue with your browser’s cache. Please clear your browser cache, and try using a different DNS resolver, using one of the tutorials below that corresponds to your operating system.

I use operating MS-Windows 10

In that case, try this tutorial. Then try loading your website.

@assuita.taz it appears there is an unknown issue causing this problem that is now preventing me from connecting to your site. I apologize greatly for this inconvenience. I have escalated this issue to a developer, and hopefully he can take a look soon. In the mean time, please be patient, and check back later for an update. Thank you so much for bearing with me.

It’s to late. I sent my message yesterday & no answer.

Who did you send a message to? I’d hate for you to leave us due to this issue.

I sent an e-mail to "moderator@000webhost.com"

I see, that will go straight to me. I’ve sent the message to a higher-up technician. The 000webhost support staff can only handle account issues and small website issues, not server-based issues.

and what’s up & no answer

database works good but my website doesn’t work

The lack of answer is due to a shortage of volunteer staff. We don’t get paid, so it’s hard to always be responsive.

I understand that. I’ve alerted an admin so he can look at the issue.

Many thanks, I hope It’ll be fixed soon ASAP.

I hope It’ll be fixed tonight

I hope so too! I apologize again for the inconvenience!

No problem. Many thanks.

I received a response from the admin. He says there are no issues with the servers, so your issue could be related to your code. Try this tutorial to enable error logs.