The server returned a "500 Internal Server Error"

Hello, i created a web in symfony 3.1 and it in format development dev( this work very well), but when i upload in 000webhost,show me this message The server returned a “500 Internal Server Error”. , so i explored in my log and show me this
Uncaught PHP Exception Symfony\Component\Config\Exception\FileLoaderLoadException: “Unable to find file “@AppBundle/resources/config/routing/user.yml” in @AppBundle/resources/config/routing/user.yml (which is being imported from “/storage/ssd3/009/4143009/public_html/src/AppBundle/Resources/config/routing.yml”). Make sure the “AppBundle” bundle is correctly registered and loaded in the application kernel class. If the bundle is registered, make sure the bundle path “@AppBundle/resources/config/routing/user.yml” is not empty.” at /storage/ssd3/009/4143009/public_html/vendor/symfony/symfony/src/Symfony/Component/Config/Loader/FileLoader.php line 118 {“exception”:"[object] (Symfony\Component\Config\Exception\FileLoaderLoadException(code: 0): Unable to find file

so i search in the web and i find this problem occurs because permition on folder, thus i change permision of the carpet appbundle and the cache,(and other form that symfony suggers),
i really like if somthing moderator prove my web or somtehing help. because i loss 2 day to try the fix this error.

the web is

Man just enjoy the new year :slight_smile:
We’ll help you tomorrow!

ok, i will wating tomorrow. good new year