The webhost app is working but domain - No!

Hello everyone,
I have a problem with my website www.nadezhdavideo.tk I created a website and added my own domain, but the domain is not working and the Error when i Try to open the website says:
"No access to this website. Can’t find the DNS adress to nadezhdavideo.tk"
My domain is from Freenom.com and it’s free. I did exactly what I had to do:
First leave the Nameservers pointing to NS01.FREENOM.COM and so on.
I set the CNAME from “Manage freenom DNS” so I added a new record (It’s only one so far) with name WWW, Type: CNAME, TLL:14440, and Target: video-filming.000webhostapp.com (the one that I copied from 000webhost).
Then I went to my profile at 000webhost and clicked on “Set web adress” and I added my own domain www.nadezhdavideo.tk as it’s following.
It’s being 3 days and it still shows me that ERROR and can’t open my website from the domain.

The local domain is: video-filming.000webhostapp.com - and it’s working but www.nadezhdavideo.tk - NOT.

Does anyone have a clue how to fix this?

Your site loads fine.

If you are on a Windows operating system open cmd.exe by clicking start, run cmd.exe or finding Command Prompt in your start menu.

Then type ipconfig /flushdns

Now try to load your website? - Not working still then try setting your computer to use Google DNS - your local Internet service provider might only update their DNS once a week etc and thus you won’t be able to access your website until the ISP update their records.

https://developers.google.com/speed/public-dns/docs/using

Doesn’t work to me, but I’ll try your way, Thanks!

Does your site not load at all ? - Clicky —> http://www.nadezhdavideo.tk/

But from looking at it now your error is ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED which points at a DNS issue.

Nope, it doesn’t load.
I tried from another computer still not loading.

Have you tried Google DNS?

The error really does relate to a LOCAL issue with your area.

I can’t find my DNS configuration it’s a bit different on Windows 10 than 7 I’m still trying to find it.

Type network into start

View network connections

Once it opens right click your connection

Click properties, IPV4, then fill in the DNS at the bottom ignoring my top settings

I did it for IPV4 but it still doesn’t work

Now open flush your DNS using cmd

Open cmd.exe type ipconfig /flushdns

It works now. Thanks James :slight_smile: