There is a delay when i try to load my website

Hi,

My website, www.anserq.com or http://anserq.com it takes a little delay to load it.
You can test it at your own computer as well.
Why is this happening?
Please let me know.

Hi @anserq

I checked it. But it loads fast. DOM content loaded in 2.6s and Full load was in 5s. :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi Supun,

I have the DNs hosted somewhere else.
I have setup forwarding there if i’m not wrong.
Whenever I open the site, it just says connecting, then after 2-3 seconds delay, it loads.
I called godaddy and asked them too, and they are seeing the delay as well.

@anserq

However i am not seeing that. :thinking:

I am noticing it everyday.

I tried with different devices and browser but i can’t see like you say.

@teodor @ckhawand Any idea why it happens so?

5 seconds full load time from 4G in Lebanon.
Maybe something is wrong with your ISP

All other websites work fine

I’ve got same problem , big delay since this morning , impossible to modify my website !

What is your website address?

www.anserq.com is the website address

hello ck

am using CloudFlare in my site https://gamehup.tk for better performance but since I used it my site started to load slower than usual and it sends too many requests and I think this request slowing the site can you please tell me how to fix them

and thanks

and if you are a gentleman and showed me a way to improve it I will really preach it cuz i worked very hard on it alone and my rank in google still very bad and it takes too much time too index my page hell google still didn’t index any of my pages

and by the way, am using a very bad 3g connection and your page fully loaded for me in 3sec

and another thing can I make my own 404 error page on using free hosting

Hi everyone!

All your websites are loading just fine. Please clear your browser cache and try again.

am using CloudFlare in my site https://gamehup.tk for better performance but since I used it my site started to load slower than usual and it sends too many requests and I think this request slowing the site can you please tell me how to fix them

Cloudflare acts as a reverse proxy and it only improves performance for static content (external resources: css/js; html documents) and repeating query strings.

But your website loads within seconds anyway. And don’t count on Google rating. It’s not very accurate.

and another thing can I make my own 404 error page on using free hosting

You’ll need to add new directives to your .htaccess file.

1. Create a new folder: /public_html/error_pages
  2. Inside create a file 404.htm with content: <h1>Error 404</h1>
  3. Open /public_html/.htaccess
  4. Append the following code to a new line: ErrorDocument 404 /error_pages/404.htm

Now each time you request a non-existent resource the website should return that error page.

if Google rating. It’s not very accurate. what i can count on to make a good site

that can take top places in the search engines

and i found the problem i was implemented a comment system and it was the one that sends the request and i already removed it that’s why it loads good for you

that can take top places in the search engines

1. To place it on top search engine your website must be first and foremost searched and accessed through Google.

2. You need to create adverts with it.

3. You may need to contact Google to ask them to promote your site.

All methods (except the first one) requires you to pay extra money for promotion.

and i found the problem i was implemented a comment system and it was the one that sends the request and i already removed it that’s why it loads good for you

Website loads fine on both 000webhostapp.com and gamehup.tk here…

If your website take more time to loading, then you have to check your website with google page insight tool & rectify the issue of load time.