This page is not working ERROR...Please Help

http://major.uphero.com/major/login.php
The above link is no longer working and showing 500 Error . Don’t know why.
Earlier that code used to work and I haven’t made any changes but now suddenly it started showing this error. Please Help.

Thanks!

Hi Harnirvair!

1. Please switch the PHP version to a higher one: cPanel > Settings > General > Change PHP version > 5.6

2. Please enable PHP error reports: cPanel > Settings > General > Show errors > On

It should now show you where is the error. If it still doesn’t work, please create a test account and send me the username/password, so I can investigate this problem :slight_smile:

This didn’t solved my problem. Maybe there is problem at your end. I don’t know. Something is wrong with servers I think. And “Show errors” is toggled ON and still it doesn’t show any errors even if the syntax is wrong.

We do not delete nor modify your files unless they violate the TOS (and this is not the case). And if there is a 500 error shown that way, it means the problem comes either from .htaccess, either from PHP.

I will investigate this issue.

Are you using any extensions in your scripts?

UPDATE: The problem was in script: /public_html/major/conn.php. You forgot to add a semicolon after the last echo. I have fixed it for you :wink: