Too complicated update stuff to new c-Panel

Wow, this forum is full of complaints about the socalled simple update to the new C panel, i am at a point where i ask myself if this is even worth anyone’s time, the instructions given are false and incomplete to begin with, but the worst part is that they where unable to figure out a system that would allow people to complete the migration WITHOUT deleting their old account first, so everyone would have had enough time to sort this mess out, not well done dear 000webhosters, but i am no expert, maybe this is not possible any other way, but it just reminds me of how Google was able to pull it off with their new Gmail interface (that apparently was no success in the end), we could simply switch between old and new without having to delete either…

> So, does anyone have SURE FIRE INSTRUCTIONS to post here so we can do this without 5000 problems along the way and accordingly lengthy site downtime??

Feel free to respond to my message privately with your login details and I will migrate for you.