Too many requests error message

Hello everyone,

I am a teacher in highschool, and I have been using the 000webhost for teaching my students for more then 2 years. However, this year we are having problems logging in in the class. I usually have between 18 and 20 students in the lesson and when they try to log in an error mesage appears saying “There have been too many requests, try again in a few minutes”. And this goes on for more than 30 minutes. Is there a way yo resolve this issue. I am assuming it is to do with all the requests coming from the same LAN?

Thank you very much for any pointers in this matter.

Israel.

@iggy Can you try now? try in browser incognito mode too.

It sounds like something that would happen if too many requests were coming from the same IP address yet but we have large classes sometimes 100 log on with no issues

Hi Guys,

Thank you very much for your Answers.

@akhilkumar332 I will try the incognito mode with my next class and I will let you know.

@Infinity that is what I am thinking, but the individual computers should have different IP address (I am assuming) even if they are in the same LAN network

@akhilkumar332 tried it with incognito and the same problem.

Kind of expected that.

You could try as developer reply

We can’t really change anything on our end, because of security/stability. Maybe they can simply try using a free public proxy on each machine? That should solve it

@Infinity Thank you. I will try that.