Trouble with Zyro restore function

Hi everyone,
I’ve built my website using Zyro from the Hostinger cPanel.
Now I want to get back to 000Webhost for hosting my website. So I made a backup with Zyro function (it creates a .sitebuilder file which is 83 Mo), then I tried to restore the website using the appropriate function in Zyro from 000Webhost cPanel.
Unfortunately, it doesn’t work. It loads for a few minutes then the window close and nothing happen.
Any idea about this bug?
May it have a compatibility issue between Zyro from Hostinger and Zyro from 000Webhost ?
Thanks for your help !

As per a previous Zyro question

I know this isn’t what you want to hear, but the backup is TOO big, there isn’t anything on the free platform we can do to allow this import ourselves, so I’m sorry you’ll either have two choices

1. upgrade to Hostinger
  2. leave Hostinger/000webhost and find alternative service that will work with a backup file that big :frowning:

The developer replied there is nothing we can change to avoid the timeout on the free service :frowning:

If the timeout issue is what is preventing the import.

Hi,
thank you for the answer.
But I’m not sure it is a matter of size. In Zyro, it it written that the file might be 512Mo maximum. With 83Mo, I am far below the limit.
Moreover, I tried to restore two other smaller .sitebuilder file (about 20Mo) :

• A .sitebuilder file created with Zyro from 000Webhost cPanel ==> it worked
  • A .sitebuilder file created with Zyro from Hostigner cPanel ==> it did not worked
    Files were the same size…

Not such as file size but timeouts

1 Like