Troubles with domain name (проблемы с доменом)

Hi! I’ve bought the domain name in the REG.ru, but I get in troubles with it, cause I parked this domain name (leplom.xyz) in the 000webhost, and it says there, that the domain already exists, but when I follow the link I see the greeting page of REG.ru.

My website’s link is https://test-2005.000webhostapp.com/ , but I wanna change it to leplom.xyzСнимок экрана (403) Снимок экрана (402)

На русском (in Russian):
Привет! Я купил домен на REG.ru, но я не понимаю, почему, переходя по моему домену leplom.xyz, я не вижу свой сайт с 000webhost, хотя я подключил его к 000webhostapp и на REG.ru подключил DNS от 000webhostapp. Когда я перехожу по leplom.xyz вижу приветственную страницу REG.ru, но не свой сайт

Hello. Domain leplom.xyz is already parked and linked to your website. Also your website is loading good on our side through the linked domain.

Please clear your browser cache, flush your DNS and try browsing your site again :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you really much! I just was waiting for reloading of DNS and some time later I found out this webdite acceeded on leplom.xyz. So, thank you!

Для тех, кто понимает русский язык: Спасибо большое! Я просто ожидал обновления DNS и некоторое время спустя я обнаружил этот сайт по моему новому домену leplom.xyz. Что ж, большое спасибо!

1 Like

We’re happy the problem is solved :slight_smile:

1 Like