Trying to embed Chatango group

It’s being really weird. I’ll put some screenshots showing the issue. I would put them all in this one post, but it says I’m still a new user and I can’t upload more than one photo per post. I don’t know how to change that. I’ll just comment or reply or whatever with the next one.

In the editor, I’ve put the HTML code is in the bottom right corner, there

“Show in all pages” is selected

Here’s the code. Not sure if something here is wrong.

I just copied and pasted from Chatango:

In Preview mode in the editor, the chat is successfully embedded, seen in the bottom right.

Ditto

But after selecting “Publish” and going to check the page, it is not there (Yes I also refreshed the page)

Can anyone help me out here? Is there a specific part of the page I need to put the HTML code? Why is it in the Preview mode but not on the real thing? Please let me know. Thanks.

Press CTRL+F5 on your site to empty cache.

@Infinity Still nothing. Any other ideas?

Do you not see the chat on your site? :confused:

@Infinity I do not. Do you?

I think so? :frowning:

@Infinity Photo?

needs more characters

@Infinity Image is not loading. Probably because imgur is blocked. On chromebook at school.

Ah that’ll be why, but yes I can see it fine.

Try visiting your site, while on the site hold CTRL and smash F5
It could be your Chromebook or school network has aggressive caching in place to lower network resources.

1 Like

I’m still not seeing it. Which is worrying. I know that this should work. I’ve seen Chatango on other sites on my chromebook (Every student at my school is given one).

Yeah weird one.

Enter your site barenecessities.000webhostapp.com right click inspect or view source and CTRL+F and search for chatango

1 Like

Glad to see that it’s actually there normally (and by normally, I mean on a normal computer and not this Chromebook piece of trash)

I found it in the code.

Now what?

Since it is there in the code then something locally on your Chromebook is stopping it?
Disable any adblocks you’ve got and such.