Unable to access http://www.technutbolts.com/wp-admin keep loading from yesterday

Hi 000webhost,

I am unable to login to my word press site but I can see my site is up. Please tell me what is the problem.

Regards,
technutbolts

Did you install any plugin recently?

No, everything was working fine. From past month I have not installed any plugin.

When I am trying to login to PHP admin it says
Error

SQL query: Edit Edit

SET CHARACTER SET ‘utf8’;
MySQL said: Documentation

#1226 - User ‘id1978962_wp_9fc6a4b552a5c32f0c460ccb293f7894’ has exceeded the ‘max_queries_per_hour’ resource (current value: 15000)

Then you have to wait an hour to access it again :slight_smile:

1 Like

No, It comes Every time when I try to login from yesterday I am trying. How can i put my site down so I can take necessary actions ?
Please suggest.

I don’t know from where I am getting this much of traffic so I need to take necessary action. Please give me the idea how to check.

Hi @technutbolts
Try deleting your .htaccess file and make a copy of it downloaded before deleting it. And deactivate your any cache plugin if you installed.
I hope it works :slight_smile:

After deleting the .htaccess file will be recreated. ?

@technutbolts
Download a copy of that file and then delete it and then try accessing your site :slight_smile:

Hi Ayu, It worked but what about that file, because I can’t see recreated ?

1 Like

@technutbolts
I think your problem has been fixed now your site is working fine www.technutbolts.com/wp-login.php :slight_smile: Forget that file now you don’t need it :wink:

No. I need because I was done some changes as settings like disabling hotlinking of images , unauthorized acces and author scan . So that settings are required for security purpose. So please suggest.

And most important I want to know what was the exact problem with .htaccess file ?

@technutbolts
The problem is that sometimes that file got corrupts and this cause all problems

ohhh thanks but, so we are not required to get default .htacess file ?

No I think now there is no need of that :wink:
@ckhawand what do you think?

1 Like

@technutbolts
You can simply create a new .htaccess file again easily just go to your WordPress admin and go to setting and then permalink and then click on save it will create a new .htaccess file and whenever it got corrupts then you can delete it and generate a new file again simply.
I hope it helps you :wink:

Thank you so much Ayu :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Glad to help you :slight_smile:
If you got any problem then just post here :wink:

2 Likes