Unable to access my website after changing Url

This has happened to me twice now. I suspended the previous website when i found it difficult to resolve.

The issue is that, I have parked my domain name successfully with my 000webhost website and linked the website with it. But it was still showing the 000webhost url, that makes me to visit the WordPress dashboard and change my url. Since then, I have been struggling to access my website, but to no avail.

Someone should please help me.
Thanks in advance

Since you’ve not included any URL(s) I cannot assist…

You can update your URL in the database without much issue :slight_smile:

Thank you so much.
I really appreciate your quick response.

But the function column is empty. See the picture belowScreenshot_20200810-162836

Head into https://databases.000webhost.com via THE MANAGE DATABASE BUTTON on 000webhost control panel.

Select

WP_OPTIONS BROWSE button.

Once loaded, double click the field containing your URL under option_value on both siteurl and home this will allow the field to be “quick edited”

The links has already reflect there. It has been changed to my domain url

Then please clear your browser data or provide the custom / 000webhostapp URL so I can investigate.

king-earner.000webhostapp.com

https : // www . emmnews . online

emmnews.online is not setup correctly.

Please point your domain directly to NS01.000WEBHOST.COM AND NS02.000WEBHOST.COM

NOT 000WEBHOSTAPP.COM

If you want SSL/HTTPS then please delete your domain from 000webhost control panel completely and follow this tutorial.

@Emmnews let us know how you get on…

I’m done with the URL settings. But the new issue is that, I couldn’t punish posts on my website again. It have been telling me “updating fail, you are currently offline”. Please help me

Ensure you’ve selected FLEXIBLE on CloudFlare and enabled these three settings…

Then if the problem persists then you’ll need to investigate why…

Okay thank you. I will get back to you

I have later gotten the inspection, but I saw the issue to be “you used HTTPS but my content is HTTP and not secured” that i should use HTTPS and that “I’m presently offline”

Please, I have checked out and confirmed the previous suggestions, but it is still not working. On which page will i right-click to inspect?

This topic was automatically closed after 47 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.