Unable to add a new domain

Hello,

I am trying to add a new domain (with godaddy) in 000webhost for free hosting but unable to do so. I tried several times.

I have already changed the NS records of the domain to point to 000webhost.

It gives me the page promoting the Paid Hosting of 000webhost (https://members.000webhost.com/new) ==> “Upgrade to Premium Hosting: 5 Reasons Why”

No where on above page, I get further directions regarding my domain hosting or how to go about the same ?

Please advice.

I had this issue last week. @andrius was very helpful. Here’s a link to the post from last week. You only need to change the CNAME and not the nameservers. I hope this helps. I’m very new to this as well but I know any help is always appreciated.

Have a great day @finitech

Hello there, Thanks for your reply but I can’t find the link you are mentioning in your comment.

sorry here it is. Page Link Issues

Same issue as @finitech here. Sorry, cameragrl37, but the post you pointed to is irrelevant to this problem. The issue we’re both having is from the List of your accounts page, where the Create new account option allows me to enter all the pertinent information for a new account, and then takes me to a page where all I can do is sign up for Premium Hosting, without any way to confirm the new account for which I previously entered information.
I’ve seen a couple of other similar posts, with no suitable answer. Is anyone from 000WebHost monitoring these forums?

Im having the same problem. I have a new domain and want to get an account for it on Webhost.klick new account but i just have to fill in the domain and a new password. No mailadress or other info. Then i have the same problem. No mail and just takes me to a page where all I can do is sign up for Premium Hosting,
without any way to confirm the new account for which I previously
entered information.

i went to my domain and logged in again at webhost. No im getting somewhere,…

@Myrande, let me know if you can actually manage to find how to add an account.

i get to a page where i have to verify my telephone number by texting a code. It realy creepes me out,…

Go to your domain, and log in again in 000webhost. I got an email wich directed me to a page.I didnt put in my telephonenumber but i clicked on go to website. Now a have an account for my new domain. It wasnt easy but you have to just not give up,… goodluck.

@Myrande: not sure about the procedure you describe.

• I went to www.000webhost.com
  • I logged in as usual, it took me to the usual page listing my current domain
  • I clicked on Create new account
  • I entered the info for the new account
  • Same thing as before, the only option available is to register for Premium hosting.
  • I also tried creating the new account from the Add-on domain option in CPanel: same thing

At which stage did it send you an email?

This page no longer functions.

You must login/create new account and login to the new panel.

Any luck with that because I’m still getting the same and unable to add new domain

Well at the moment, there was a new update added into the 000webhost registry, there are many ways to begin adding sites. Make sure that your site has adapted to either the required CNAME or either the required DNS Nameservers. If so, they do still take time to resolve from the host to your website.

After you purchase a hosting plan, you need to set it up before you can use it to host your website
1). Click Web Hosting.
2). Next to the hosting account you want to use, click Manage.
3). Select or enter the domain name you want to use.
4). Click Upload Your Site.