Unable to log in with social media or pasword

Hi person who reads this.

I’m unable to login in the cpanel due to an error with my password in combination with my socialmedia, when I log in with my pasword it says: " The user is linked with Facebook. Please use social login."
when i log in with my socialmedia it claims : “An unknown error occurred. Please try again.”…

Please help…

Thanks very much.

Kind regards,

Jasper

Hi,

I am encountering the same issue.

I have already reseted my password twice and I am still unable to access my account.

Thank you for your help!

Profile was successfully unlinked from Social Login. Password reset link was sent to your email @Jappieboef

Profile was successfully unlinked from Social Login. Password reset link was sent to your email
@QuikeRonaldo

Hello, I am having the same issue, my account is roxanafitlife@gmail.com can you please help me also? thanks

Wow, thanks for the quick response and solution, amazing!! once again I feel a deep love for 000webhostapp.com!
Might it be an idea to automatically unlink any socialmedia login (temporally) when someone submits a new password request?.. some food for thought. Anyways, Thank you very much!

1 Like

Profile was successfully unlinked from Social Login. Password reset link was sent to your email
@roxanafitlife

Hello, I am having the same issue, my account is [tsourousparti@hotmail.com] can you please help me also?

Check email for unlink instructions