Unable to login, something happened

Yes sir plugins is working good everything is OK I can login but looking of my website is not same as old. The theam is not looking this. I tried several teams still The website stuck with this looks like a damaged website. What to do now.

Yes sir plugins is working good everything is OK I can login but looking of my website is not same as old.

What’s missing from it? Posts, interface, plugins?..

Interface. My home page damaged. Home page is looking like this

but if I open any post then it is working good. I don’t know what’s the problem. Could u please fix it.

Tried a fresh install of WP?

No, I maintain in phone only.

You should’ve changed the website address from Wordpress cPanel > Settings. I did it for you.

Please clear your browser cache and try again.

Yes tried sir, earlier only home page is damaged. Now all pages damaged. Now same interface entire website.

Try a fresh install and it should look better.

How to install in the phone sir.

000webhost.com > reset site (this deletes all data) > autoinstaller WordPress > sorted.

Have to back up the data right.

You don’t necessarily have to recreate your site. It’s simply messed up because of URLs and redirects misconception which do not work the way they supposed to with Cloudflare.

Question: did you setup any redirects to HTTPS from Cloudflare cPanel? If yes, which ones?

I don’t know redirects all that things. I don’t done anything in cloud flare.

Did you install any redirect plugins? Have you configured any cache/URL/redirect from within Wordpress cPanel?

No sir…

Please go to Cloudflare cPanel > Cache > Purge everything. Reply after doing so.

Yes done sir.

I don’t know what’s the root of the issue. You have too many plugins, custom themes to diagnose the problem.

However I have applied a temporary header fix. Please clear your browser cache and try loading your site now.

Hi sir. You are super. Problem solved. Thank u very much sir. You are great.:raised_hands::clap::heartbeat:
What is the problem happened sir. Is it the mistake of me.

What is the problem happened sir. Is it the mistake of me.

Maybe, maybe not. It is related with redirect rules which I can’t investigate because of their depth.