Unknow propierty object fit, css

i think a mod deleted my request ? …

i have this error

but this property exist and is used for img and videos, what can i do ?

Does the css still work on your website?

the css work on all other host like eco web hosting and others, work too on localhost like mamp, idk why here doesnt

What happens to your page without the css?

the object vvideo dont do the “fill” mode http://nenez.cf/steamauth/index.php, should take all the contain that is 100% but yyour web dont recognize that property of css .-.

and when you have the code in there it still doesn’t work?

what you mean witth that ? i already have the css code on the file manager, i think your website dont support the last version of css

should look like this

this web have the exact same files than the one here

Hi @PachiMc!

HTML/CSS/JS content is not handled by 000webhost server. Servers are only processing .htaccess directives, SSI and PHP scripts. There is no such thing as “Your server does not support CSS”. All HTML/CSS/JS is handled by browser.

What you are experiencing is a CSS issue with our branding banner. Please go to 000webhost cPanel > Settings > General > Show banner > Off

1 Like

and there is other problem

as you can see the sign in have right 35 px ! but the web hosted here is not doing the px, and in the css file is it ;( (i couldnt post other img beacause i am a new user …)

i didnt mean like runned on the server like php,is the same css 3 on 2 host and one is working fine and here not

Please post the other image. :slight_smile:

css 3 on 2 host and one is working fine and here not

It’s because of 000webhost banner we inject in every page which has custom domain linked to website.

as you can see is not doing px, so dont know if the right is relative or absolute position, but in the css say px ;(

anyway i think that shouldnt affect the px of , and if you remove the banner of html still like same ;(
I RE EDITED ALL BECAUSE I CANT REPLY FOR 24HS
localhost using mamp apache server

There isn’t much you can do about it.

You can either buy a domain from Hostinger and link it to your site (this will make your banner vanish), either find a way with javascript to remove it.

Then your CSS will work fine.

so you think that the banner affect too the px and the object fit that in the web say that is a unknow property ? …

img 2

google chrome from your host

i will post ehre because i cant reply on 24 hs i am using last google chrome version Versión 63.0.3239.132 tried too with edge explorer and the same, working with all other host/localhost except this ;(, btw in edge explorer the 35 px is showing now anyway should do it too on chrome is the same css and the last chrome support almost all css idk whyy in some browsers work differents

screenshot of different browser + localhost

microsoft edge with your host

(other img in other reply because i cant replyy or post 2 imgs)

When I load it to my browser, the property does not appear to be messed up

What browser are you using? (type+version)

Another proof:

Now I feel like I need to retract my previous statement. I don’t think the banner causes this. It’s more like a browser related issue, since I am using Mozilla Firefox 57.0 and it works ok…

1 Like

That’s how it shows in my browser

I really don’t know what to say. I still suspect the banner is causing this. It may interfere with other browsers, Firefox being the only one which manages to parse the CSS correctly.