User_Andrew inactivity

Hello everybody. I have a problem with the site and I ask for your help.

I created a site on 000Webhost. I could not work for several months with the site. Now I want to continue working with the site, but I can’t, because the site is archived. It says so when I open the main page of the site. I began to search for any information, and found several emails in spam, where there is information that “Your account is inactive”. I tried to enter the control panel, but without result. Now I am again registered in the system, with the same e-mail address. Tell me, can I restore my site?

If you provide the URL I can check it, but if you’ve not logged in for 3 months account is closed and website data deleted.

I can only see https://gamedevweb2.000webhostapp.com/ under your new signup 47 minutes ago.

If the 000webhostapp.com loads “archived/sleeping” in the browser it would be deleted.

That is, it is completely deleted?

gamedevweb was sadly removed for inactivity it did belong to the same email address you’ve signed up with.

The same name won’t be able to be used as it has been deleted.

Apologies.

That is, it is completely deleted?

Sadly yes, free platform doesn’t have any backups at all it would be the user who has to download them regularly via File Manager or FTP when it was alive.

I understood you. Thanks. I will know this in the future …

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 minutes after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.