User 'id6009248_okok' has exceeded the 'max_updates_per_hour' resource (current value: 5000)

I just tried to give a subscription on my alt generator website made on PHP, CSS, MySQL, but i got a error User ‘id6009248_okok’ has exceeded the ‘max_updates_per_hour’ resource (current value: 5000)

Should be working now :slight_smile:

Should be working now :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have the same problem, is there anything to do to fix it? My username is id4297694_computub

@jwdevey Read this: Rate Limiting Policy
Try after an hour.

It has been an hour already

I still see the same error, try again in some time.

ok thankyou for your help

Hello dear friends!
Actually, I have the same issues:

Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2018 08:13:58 +0000
Error: 1226 - User ‘id6889615_user1’ has exceeded the ‘max_updates_per_hour’ resource (current value: 5000)

Could you please explain, how to fix it ?

Just wait an hour :slight_smile:

It’s not a good idea… because of the automatical script of the FORUM application installation was launched on the server by me. This installator, it’s a software, it’s - not me, he can’t “wait” , it is an “automatical software application”… (((

After “an hour” if I re-launch the installation script, it will reach the “5000” limit again, because it’ll start the installation from the beginning !

I’d recommend you install it locally then zip everything up and upload them to 000webhost

Ok! Thank you for the reply!

1 Like

User ‘id9826951_hauvongmcvn’ has exceeded the ‘max_updates_per_hour’ resource (current value: 5000)
please help me

As the error quite clearly states you have exceeded a limit of the free plan you can wait it out or upgrade

same problem here.
“Your Wordpress installation has reached the maximum allowed updates per hour set by your server admin or hosting provider. To use All-in-One WP Migration please increase MySQL max_updates_per_hour limit.”
and a second question
because i am considering to update,if i update to premium what is this limit? where can i find it?

Thanks in advance

You can upgrade to premium to resolve that issue :slight_smile:

1 Like