Users unable to reach my web site

I have received a number of complaints from users who have been unable to access my Webhost site from established links. They have tried various browsers and could not get to the website. I have not experienced any issues myself, so I am mystified as to how to help resolve these access issues. Were it just one person, I would think it was a setting on their end, but with multiple people trying different browsers, I want to resolve this. Any ideas?

Hello. What is the website address your clients claim they’re unable to access? From which part of the world do they attempt to access your site?

My web site is https://munroletters.000webhostapp.com/ People in Canada were attempting to access my site and were failing.

I’ve tested your site from 30 different locations now and it loads in each one without an issue.

If you can attach some more information

1. screenshots on each end having issues
  2. their location approx
  3. their ISP
  4. browser
  5. operating system

We can certainly have a quick look into it but there is not much we can do sadly apart from advise using a proxy or VPN in the meantime till the more than likely temporary access issue restores itself.

We have been trying to diagnose this issue. It appears to be related to attempting to launch from our main web site and a conflict with our firewall. At least that is part of the problem. I suppose if people knew how to add this page as a trusted site, it would help. Thanks for your help along the way.

You could possibly try using a custom domain this would eliminate hopefully any firewalls/antivirus blocking 000webhostapp domain.
Failing that simply whitelist 000webhostapp within firewalls/antivirus software.

This topic was automatically closed after 36 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.