Using the store function

I am using the store feature with the shopping cart to set up my items. I only have one of each item, so when a customer clicks on it, they can add it to their cart. I do not know how to set it up so that when a customer selects an item it should disappear. I don’t want there to be the capabilities to order more than one of any item. How do I set it up so that people know I only have one of each item. Right now when I click on add to cart, I can keep clicking on it and it keeps adding more. I have researched everything…I only want my customers to be able to order only one. Thanks!!

@sulliops @hexa check please

Hello @angiefaye!

Are you using the Zyro Website Builder to create your online store? Additionally, what is the URL of your store, so I can take a look?

Thanks! :slight_smile:

Yes, I am using the zyro website builder. My url is www.allthingspaparazzi.com. When they click on a item to place in cart, they could potentially keep clicking and it will keep adding. I want them to be able to only click once. Thanks for helping!

Thanks, I’ll take a look. There may be some function that can be created to hide the button once it’s clicked, so I’ll try to find something on how to do that. I’ll reach back once I find more information. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Did you by chance find a solution? I am wanting to share with my customers soon. :slight_smile:

Currently there is not a way to limit the quantity that can be added to a customer’s cart.
What you could do in the meantime is that you place a note on your site requesting that your customers limit their orders to 1 of each item and if you happen to receive orders for more than that, you can issue a partial refund for any ordered beyond the limit and then only ship 1 to them and email and tell them this too