Vlabatut inactive

Hi,

My wordpress website that had been running for years disappeared in the past couple of months (don’t really know when).
When I go to : https://www.vlaquest.com/
it is written : ## The authors have deleted this site.

I did not connect to 000webhost in a long time, so I surely deleted nothing

In my account no website at all… no history to check what happened.
In my mailbox I was receiving news from 000webhost and automatic upgrade notifications from wordpress. The last one si from September the 5th, 2019
=> but no warning about my web site…

1/ Why has my web site been deleted ?
2/ Why did I receive no warning for that ?
3/ I don’t see the web site my account, there’s none ! And I had to reset my password in order to connect to 000webhost

I think I registered also vlaquest.000hostinger.com and when I try to create this web site it says it already exists, but the web site time outs when I try to connect

Thanks for you help
Vincent

I unfortunately can’t search for deleted websites in our system, and it appears as though the email associated with your forum account is not the same as the account that was hosting the site. The account associated with your email appears to have been created less than 12 hours ago.

There is a time frame after which websites are archived for inactivity, however if that were the case I should be able to find it in the system. I’m going to ask a developer about your site really quickly and I’ll update this reply when I hear back.

EDIT: I got a response from the dev, and he says the site was deleted for inactivity on October 4, 2019. An email about it was sent on September 27, 2019, and was never opened. Apparently we can search for deleted sites, but only if the account still exists (which it doesn’t). In this case, the responsibility falls on the user since a warning email was sent. It’s the user’s responsibility to take backups as well, as stated in our Terms of Service, which means that we do not have any way of recovering the site. I apologize for the inconvenience.

This topic was automatically closed after 24 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.