Web lista negra

Estimados el nombre de mi dominio se encuentra en lista negra

geoaustralupload.tk.

Hi @h.marchant!

What is the purpose of your website?

estoy trabajando mi proyecto de tesis con worpress y realizar las pruebas.

I have whitelisted the domain.

Now you should be able to park/point it to your website. Please consider doing so only once (do not link/unlink/delete your domain frequently)

The same problem is happening to my web page

rafsys.comyr.com

Web Page Blocked!

You have tried to access a web page which belongs to a category that is blocked.

The purpose of my webpage is just information of TI, news, programming language, and others related to TI.

Please I need your help in order to continue share data and information.

Thank you in advance

Hi @rafsys!

The free subdomain rafsys.comyr.com is already assigned to rafsys-ti.000webhostapp.com, and we no longer offer support for them anyway.

If you will unlink the subdomain from rafsys-ti.000webhostapp.com, you will be unable to link it back to the website you want. Please read this topic for more information:

But with rafsys-ti.000webhostapp is the same, why does it happens?,

Thanks

Also I created this domain some years before July.

Why I can’t browse rafsys.comyr.com and rafsys-ti.000webhostapp from windows o linux, but from android I can browse them.

Thanks again.

But with rafsys-ti.000webhostapp is the same, why does it happens?,

The same website loads on both rafsys-ti.000webhostapp.com and rafsys.comyr.com.

Why I can’t browse rafsys.comyr.com and rafsys-ti.000webhostapp from windows o linux, but from android I can browse them.

This problem is not in our control. Please clear your linux browser cache, flush your DNS, turn off your linux firewall (if you have any) and try again…

Amigos, tengo este dominio en lista negra y quiero trabajar en el

caletaolivia.com.ar

Gracias