Website archieved and can't find the restore button

Hi. When I tried to visit my website, I got this “Website is archived.” It was working fine in the morning, and I think I (or other people) have visited the site before, in the pass few months

I also received an email - Your website has been archived and asked me to restore via the control panel and click the Restore button. However, I can’t find this Restore button.

The website is: https://gushiest-carts.000webhostapp.com/

Can you advise me regarding this matter?

Thank you very much for your time and support.

gushiest-carts has been removed for inactivity.
I can see you’ve made a new website already, ensure to login once per month to avoid future inactivity deletions.

10 minimum visitors to your website per month to avoid archiving, as well as archiving the website owner (you) must login to 000webhost control panel a minimum of once per month to avoid deletion automatically.

Hi. Thank you for your kind reply.

I will take note regarding the number of visits, as well as the number of login matter.

However, is it possible for your side to restore the website for me, since I still can’t find the restore button.

Normally, I can see my website in the “My Websites” page, but now I can’t find this website at all, and thus unable to access its control panel.

Any kind of help or advice is much appreciated.

Thank you very much.

Since the website is deleted there is no ability to restore the website gushiest-carts

Ok. Thanks for the clarification. So the website has been deleted, not archived as per the email I received below:

Hopefully, 000webhost can provide the condition of the website more accurately next time.

Thanks again.

Hi, since it is deleted, can I create a new website using the same name, example: gushiest-carts.000webhostapp.com?

Thank you in advance.

Yes websites are archived for low visitors less than 10 per month.
However we automatically delete inactive websites if the website owner doesn’t log in once per month.
In this case the website was archived for low activity, then deleted for no activity from the owner.
If the site doesn’t appear in your control panel it has been deleted
Feel free to make a new site using alternative naming as the same free subdomain cannot be reused.

This topic was automatically closed after 6 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.