Website blocked by MalwareBytes

I set up a free website a month or so ago. A couple weeks ago I got MalwareBytes working again (I’d had it on my machine, but it was disabled somehow, now it’s fine.) But now I can’t open the website. I’ve tried both FireFox and Chrome, and it’s blocked, with the message:

An error occurred during a connection to xxxxxxx.000webhostapp.com. SSL received a record that exceeded the maximum permissible length. Error code: SSL_ERROR_RX_RECORD_TOO_LONG

The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified.

So I turned off the “Web Protection” in MalwareBytes and the website loads just fine.

So does this mean that anybody who has MalwareBytes installed won’t be able to see the website? Or is this an issue on your end which you might be able to address?

Contact Malwarebytes and address the blacklist situation with them or park a domain against your account, someone previously most likely abusive user probably hosted phishingsite.000webhostapp.com and Malwarebytes have just blacklisted the entire 000webhostapp subdomain.