Website builder

Luckily, I managed to transfer my website muks.pl from hostinger to 000webhost
and is already available on the web at “stronamukszgierz.000webhostapp.com”. I also connected my domain to muks.pl, which is also visible on the internet.

However, I do not know how I can now edit my site “stronamukszgierz.000webhostapp.com” because I can not find website builder. The changes introduced in the page creator available after logging in to hostinger.pl do not refer to the site parked at 000webhost.

I will be grateful for the step-by-step instructions where I should click to get to the website builder, in which the changes will apply to my website muks.pl currently parked on 000webhost.

Greetings,
Maciej

Login over here at our panel and not their panel anymore and you can click on the website builder

Thank you for the return.

Unfortunately, clicking the Website Builder does not solve the problem - I was redirected to the us.zyro.com website where I see a blank white page instead of a wizard containing the page I built, which is visible at the address “https://stronamukszgierz.000webhostapp.com/

I’ve attached a screenshot showing what I found when I clicked on Website Builder

I am asking for help in solving the problem so that I can edit my website.

Greetings,
Maciej

On the Hostinger site builder run the backup tool and then on 000webhost import the backup on site builder?
Uploading public folder doesn’t work I don’t think

Thank you very much for your hint.

On 000webhost site builder I uploaded backup taken from hostinger.pl site builder and it solved the problem.

Have nice day :slight_smile:
Maciej