Website can’t open

Hi everyone, i am creating a website and it became inaccessible today, 2 hours ago. When i search https://avbuzzzteam.000webhostapp.com, nothing happens. I didn’t change the settings. Would you have a solution to bring me, please? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Good day!

Your website is accessible however it does not connect to database properly due to recent outage. Please read this topic for more information and try again later.

1 Like

Ok, thank you for your help🙂

The DB issue has been solved, but your website is still experiencing issues while loading. I have enabled error reporting. Please browse your site and fix the coding issue.

It shows this but i can’t browse the website :image

That is a script error not a hosting error.
You’ll have to debug your script yourself or contact your script developer.

Ok so it’s via the software used to code the website.

1 Like

Yes :smiley: :slight_smile:

But it doesn’t need to create a whole new script? Just fix the line code.

Depends on what the issue is, what script is it?

Having a check of your site it looks to be SMF?
I’ve fixed the line on Loads.php but now you get more errors.

It seems you are missing an entire folder called lib which should be inside Sources inside your public_html folder.

If you uploaded the files I’d recommend to reupload them all.

Best to compress your files locally, upload the .zip to 000webhost and then right click and extract files on the server.

yes it’s a Smf website

I think i will need to contact my developper to access to the website. I have installed the smf zip files but i don’t know if i can open the script of the website

I don’t think all the files have been uploaded correctly.

I don’t know how to access to the smf script of the website. I only had access as an administrator to the website. I didn’t create the script of the website but the developer so do you think I can access to the website?

Just reupload SMF and install it or have your developer do it for you.

But will the script already done be deleted?