Roger inactivity

My website was working up to a few days ago:
https://rogerchang.000webhostapp.com
Now it says:

Website is no longer available.
The authors have deleted this site.

I have not done anything.
I login to 000webhostapp.com and the website is missing
I tried to create it again, but get: The name has already been taken.

Please help

I’ve checked and it was deleted as per our policy on Inactive Users.

Users must login to our control panel regularly to maintain active status - using FTP doesn’t count, only logging into our control panel keeps your account in active status.

One week prior to deletion our system sent an email out to the registered account and gave the link to cancel deletion and login to our panel, but there was no response to this so the account was automatically removed on the, it may have been you missed it or it went to spam.

Users are ultimately 100% responsible for ensuring they have regular backups of THEIR DATA.
000webhost accepts no responsibility for data loss as agreed within the terms agree upon signup.

Part of the terms of service you agree to upon signup to under section 5 is you agree to keep backups and accept the risk and loss of your content by any means.

If you didn’t get an email at all I can only apologize our parent company Hostinger has invested into a third party mailing service to ensure high deliverability of deletion notices, sadly 000webhost has been used and abused so much by abusive users that large mailing services now each like GoogleMail.com and Outlook.com are blocking any email with just the word 000webhost in it, which makes it very hard for us to send activation emails, deletion notices, and any important information.

We are using notifications@hostingeremail.com for the latest important notifications as this has proved to yield better results than previous clients@000webhost.com but still, we seem to be hit or miss for spam or totally being blocked and no email at all getting through!

We are working on appealing all the blacklists but it is taking time and even if we do appeal they do not have to remove us as it is their service and their users they are protecting in the end.

Apologies again

This topic was automatically closed after 24 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.