Website display & Zyro build New Panel

Hi

My website: www.intexco.co.in

All Migration process of the website has been done successfully but I am facing problem with web content like all images and content, while migration to new panel there is no zyro builder support for wear & tear of the old or migrated website. how could I manage my website without zyro builder like wise old panel working.

Right now my web site all content and images are scattered and I cant shape up too?

Please help me out for this issue.

Thanks

This is a problem that we are investigating. Any Zyro content migrated cannot be edited for some reason… if you still have access to your old account you can try to backup by pressing the publish button and then backup, and download the file. Then on the new site builder click publish and then backup, and the restore tab where you can restore that file.

If not, sorry!!

Thanks for reply Sulliops.

But I don’t have no longer to access old panel because old panel migrated to new panel.

If you haven’t deleted your old cPanel yet, you can login to it here.

No I had deleted because without deleting old panel could not connect or migrate in new panel as you must aware?

In this case… Sorry :sweat:

Can you Please suggest what will do in this case?

My website: www.intexco.co.in2

All Migration process of the website has been done successfully but I am facing problem with web content like all images and content, while migration to new panel there is no zyro builder support for wear & tear of the old or migrated website. how could I manage my website without zyro builder like wise old panel working.

Right now my web site all content and images are scattered and I cant shape up too?

Please help me out for this issue.

Do you have the files backed up on your computer?
If you do can you browse to

gallery_gen//cb1ebd56027aad29b782d986c38370ac_240x130.png

It may just be an issue where all of the files have not uploaded correctly.

If you have that file locally do reply and then it will just be a case of reuploading the site and making sure all the files go properly.

Yes I have backup on my computer & I have reload 2 times but result is same.

Does that file appear in your backed up files?

No I got it While downloading Public_html folder from old c panel all image file were corrupt.

What will do?

I have another file
intexco.co.in_project.sitebuilder wich was downloaded from zyro.
can this file will work?

If they are corrupt then there is nothing we are able to do to solve this sorry.

Users are urged to download their website files and make sure they work before deleting the old panel account :frowning:

I could only suggest you create a WordPress and choose a suitable template then copy and paste any information from your old site cache to the new WordPress install.