Website doesn't work after update

Hi,

I wanted to remove from my footer pop up" hosted by 000webhost" and I updated But when I clicked the update and paid it I was not really “update” I actually bought it completely new host name “hostinger”.

Ok hostinger is all I dont want I want to back on 000webhost I dont have time for update my site one more time somewhere else!!! Why you did not write one notification what I am buying!!!

Ok,why my website doesn’t work anymore???

www.bojanaknezevic.com

Hi @bojana!

I wanted to remove from my footer pop up" hosted by 000webhost" and I updated But when I clicked the update and paid it I was not really “update” I actually bought it completely new host name “hostinger”.

But this is great actually… You can now contact Hostinger and they will move your website to ‘paid-plans’ servers for free:

1. You will unlock new features
  2. You don’t have to set up anything. This is not like panel migration.

Ok,why my website doesn’t work anymore???

And, as a matter of fact, your website loads fine. Browse it, press CTRL+F5 and try again…

Hi,

Thanx for reply.
I dont understand why in the settings - General in the section “Show 000webhost branding"
exist button off and on. And “update to PRO”. I am not updating to pro I am buying different account. My website doesn’t work more. I send message to Hostinger but i did not get any replay. They deactivated my hosting account because some “fraud payment” 4 times. I don’t understand I want explanation. I used my regular visa card. Maybe I add some wrong number but there is no why for I check it…
And If you have button " update” in 000webhost and this happened you are the one that have to sand answer to my question. I hope you can help.
Thanx Bojana

I dont understand why in the settings - General in the section "Show 000webhost branding"
exist button off and on. And “update to PRO”. I am not updating to pro I am buying different account.

000webhost is owned by Hostinger. All payments are going to Hostinger. 000webhost is financed by Hostinger. Once you buy a paid plan, your website should be moved to Hostinger’s servers and use their cPanel to manage it…

They deactivated my hosting account because some “fraud payment” 4 times. I don’t understand I want explanation. I used my regular visa card. Maybe I add some wrong number but there is no why for I check it…

I simply can’t answer on this behalf, as I am only a 000webhost staff, with no access to Hostinger database. I will message the main administrators to check for it, however this will take time.

Meanwhile, please try to contact Hostinger again.

PS: Your website bojanaknezevic.com still loads fine :wink:

Ok I received answer from Hostinger. The problem was because the mismatch with my current location and location of my credit card and because that they deactivated my account. But now Is all ok we find solution and my website transferring is again in progress.I hope it will be all ok in the end of this day.

Thank you for all your help and sorry If I sounded angry.
Best,
Bojana

1 Like

No problem. I understand how this can be stressful, and I’m glad you got the issue resolved.