Website down and it says it's working (?)

Just that, website down since yesterday. I know FTP is not working but the panel status says it’s active and working (my site).
Any help? thanks

http://mariavarda.000webhostapp.com

Seems to be a database issue?

So I took the database details from Manage Database and pasted these into your wp-config.php file.
Now the site loads but with a theme or plugin error message.

**Warning** : require_once(/storage/ssd1/827/7726827/public_html/wp-content/themes/timeturner/functions/fe/library.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in  **/storage/ssd1/827/7726827/public_html/wp-content/themes/timeturner/functions.php**  on line  **29**

**Fatal error** : require_once(): Failed opening required '/storage/ssd1/827/7726827/public_html/wp-content/themes/timeturner/functions/fe/library.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear:/usr/share/php') in  **/storage/ssd1/827/7726827/public_html/wp-content/themes/timeturner/functions.php**  on line  **29**

So if you double check that the library.php file exists within fe folder within functions within timeturner within themes within wp-content? :slight_smile:

That started today, website wan’t working. But I deleted everything to start again (I don’t touch thinigs I don’t know how to work) and when I try to create a new WP site … on manteinance , :frowning:

Can you try now?? :slight_smile: