DeologyStudios inactivity

I’ve had a website with webhost for sometime now - musicforliturgy.org
My records show that I first had an account here in 2013.
Today I found out that my site is no longer available in a web browser or via FTP access so I attempted to login to my account to see what is happening. If I attempt to login using my email address I’m told that the account no longer exists.

If I create a new account and try to create a new site using “musicforliturgy” as the site name, I’m told that the site already exists.

It seems I’m in no mans land with no website either. Can someone please advise what can be done, thank you.

Dear Sir,

I’m afraid website has been deleted alongside your Account because the latter one had been inactive for 3 months. Please read this topic for more information:

Unfortunately we are not allowed to reuse website names that had been registered. You can link a custom domain to your site instead.

Thanks. Unfortunately I never received any notification emails and 000webhost.com is in my email whitelist.

Apologies we did invest in a third party mailing service to ensure high deliverability, but it appears some providers still block us sadly.

This topic was automatically closed after 25 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.