Website has disappeared

Hi, I can no longer login and it looks like the website is unavailable.
Username is: staff@flysnowdonia.com but it’s telling me that the specified user was not found.

Website was: snowdonia-flying-club.000webhostapp.com

That URL is showing as deleted 2019-07-24 00:08:49
If sites are inactive for too long they are deleted I believe

I last modified it a week ago so don’t think it’s that. Also my cpanel login is telling me the specified user is not found so it’s like everything has just gone without warning.

Sorry I’ve checked the backend and the data is 100% not there, you’ll have to start again I’m afraid.

I’ve recreated the user account but it telling me a web site with the old name still exists

Names can’t be reused on the free platform sadly :face_vomiting:

I was pointing a domain at the site but that’s no longer working with this new one I’ve had to create. Guessing due to this: Removal of custom domains (Parked/Pointed Domains) on the free plan

If I buy the single site plan will CNAME based redirection work again?

If you upgrade single plan you’ll be able to use your domain again you’ll need to point to Hostinger name servers though at your registar :slight_smile:
000_starter_offer reduces the one month only plan which isn’t recurring, while special15 reduces the 12 months and so on a bit.

Nameservers are pointing at cloudflare at the moment can they not stay they way?
I was using cloudflare to force/enable ssl access to the site.

Yes of course you can leave them set to CF and then use CF to point to Hostinger, apologies