Website in coma + databse distinction question

[searched before posted]
Hello,

I work fast and didn’t use any script or bot, created last night some 30 internal pages that demonstrate Elementor free templates so I can tweak around while learning.
I also checked my statistics and nothing seems out of the ordinary, or in “danger zone”.

my website heytomi.com is configured to sleep from 02:00 (until 06:00) it’s now 09:30, and it’s still sleeping. How do I wake it up :wink: ?
One more question:
In the meanwhile, I’ve been researching around the cpanel, I found I have two databases.
It’s my first website and I’ve been trying things out, I guess the first one is not used, as I “created” the website (at least) twice while figuring things out.
They both show zero in size, and I didn’t see meta-data (time of creation) to go by; SO:
How do I find which is the relevant (in-use) db, so I don’t remove it?
Thanks in advance!

@voltomi

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. I’ve already informed admin about this and will be solved soon.
@mantas.daraciunas

It takes some time to update.

Log in to your File Manager, Then open “wp-config.php” and check for database name and username.

Now compare it with the databases you have in “Manage Database” section and delete the unwanted one :slight_smile:

Thank you very much @akhilkumar332 for your kind reply!
I’m looking forward for the site to go up again.
Now about the database thing:
I still didn’t get to ftp the site, so I didn’t get to check wp-config as you recommended, and I will in a few minutes.
I did get to further inspect my activity log in cpanel, and I think the most current db (and the one on top of the db list in cpanel) should be the active one, but will double check to make sure before removal.

I now tried to ftp using FileZilla, and got “connection refused” :frowning:
I think it might have something to do with site being sleeping =
Oh well, I’ll wait.

@voltomi Log in to your 000webhost account, Then go to “Upload Files” >> “Upload files now”,
Now you’ll be redirected to “File Manager”. :slight_smile:

Also i see your website is working fine now.

Thank you very much @akhilkumar332 :slight_smile: The unneeded, previous db really was the lower one on the list. I appreciate your assistance on this :slight_smile:

If you’ve any other issues, let us know :slight_smile: