Website is blank index.html

this is my website, i made a public_html folder and then uploaded all my html files in it and then i created a blank index.html .
my website is blank why!!!

Hi! You should upload all your files to /public_html (not your folder, but the files from it)

Also as far as I can see File Manger does not handle your files correctly. This may be because they are corrupted or our File Manager is buggy, yet I cannot confirm any of these assumptions.

Please re-upload your files to /public_html (again, only your files, not the entire folder) and try again. Reply the status of the issue :slight_smile:

Index.html should be a blank page or something should be in it

I moved all the files from that folder to piblic_html and deleted that folder but still there is no index of my files on my website

The first page you want visitors to see needs to be index.php or index.html so whatever page you wish visitors view when loading your website rename that index.php or .html :smiley::smiley:

Index.html should be a blank page or something should be in it
I moved all the files from that folder to piblic_html and deleted that folder but still there is no index of my files on my website

then create one :slight_smile: